Wed, May 19|
St. Clair County
David De Wispelaere June Clinic (1)
Training with David De Wispelaere means learning how to ride and train your horse based on classical riding principles. You will profit from David’s 35-year-long horsemanship experience, his international dressage competition achievements and, of course, his own learning experiences.
Time & Location
May 19, 2021, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
St. Clair County, 7800 Dixie Hwy, Ira Township, MI 48023, USA
About the Event
David De Wispelaere, born in 1961 in the state of New York, is an International dressage rider and trainer. He has trained several horses to Grand Prix Level, was a 2 time US Freestyle champion and competed successfully throughout the USA and Europe. He has trained with a number of well-known and accomplished trainers such as Robert Dover, Gabriella Grillo, Dr. Rainer Klimke, Herbert Rehbein, and Arthur Kottas.
Fox Pointe Equestrian Center is hosting David for three days in June 2021.
Riders register at a first come, first serve basis. Please reserve early to ensure you get into the clinic.
Clinic Information and Amentities;
- All riders will recieve a 45 minutes clinic slot with David per day.
- Single day slot's are avaliable but, it is recommended to ride in all three days.
- Over night stabling is available
- Day stall stabling is avaliable
- The barn is climate controlled in the aisle way and arena for your comfort if we happen to have cold weather.
- You will ride on GGT synthetic footing
- All clinic particpants are allowed one free auditor per day
- 60' x 60' indoor lunging arena is open to clinic participants for those who need it.
- All levels of rider and horses are welcome.
- Catered Lunch offered Saturday and Sunday for Clinic participants and Auditors $15/per person
- 3- Day Clinic $705.00
- 2- Day Clinic $500.00
- 1- Day Clinic $275.00
- Overnight stabling $25 per night, stall cleaning $5/day
- Day of clinic stall $15 per day
- Shavings are pre order only $7 per bag
- 50% clinic deposit due with reservation. Deposit are non-refundable 1 month prior to the clinic. You may exchange horse or rider combination to fill the spot, however no refunds will be given 1 month prior to the clinic.
- Clinic balance will be due : 5/30/2021.
Trailer in participants
- Please arrive a half hour prior to scheduled ride time.
- Please leave a comment on the registration page if you have a preference for ride times.
If you are ready to register for our clinic, please click the RSVP button.
If you have any questions please text or call Tammy (810) 650-2732