Time is TBD|
St. Clair County
Fox Pointe 2022-2023 Show Series
Come join us for our six show series! Enter Online!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
St. Clair County, 7800 Dixie Hwy, Ira Township, MI 48023, USA
About the Event
2022-2023 In-Door Winter Show Series
Show Series Dates:
- December 3rd, 2022
- January 7th, 2023
- February 18th, 2023
- March 4th, 2023
- April 15th, 2023- Medal Ride Off
- May 13th, 2023
Classes and Divisions Offered:
- Very green hunter horse: Open to any horse that has not shown over fences for more then one year. 2'3" with Oxers. This Division will consist of 1 hunter on the flat, and two over fences classes.
- Open Hunter: Open to nonprofessionals riders of any age. Course will consist of six to eight fences with oxers. 2'9"
- Advanced Equitation: Open to Nonprofessional riders of any age. You may not cross into any other equitation on the flat or over fences. 2'9"
- Children's Hunter: Open to nonprofessionals riders of any age. Course will consist of six to eight fences with oxers. 2'6"
- Adult Hunter: Open to nonprofessionals adult riders over 18 years old. Course will consist of six to eight fences with oxers. 2'6"
- Intermediate Equitation: Open to nonprofessional riders of any age. You may not cross into any other equitation on the flat or over fences. 2'6"
- Novice- 2'3”, Low-2', School Horse 18" Hunter and Equitation: Course of six to eight fences set at 18", 2' or 2'3". Open to nonprofessionals riders of any age. Course will consist of six to eight fences without oxers. Each Division will consist of 5 classes;1 hunter on the flat, 2 hunter over fences classes, 1 equitation on the flat and 1 equitation over fences.
- Walk-Trot-Canter Pole Piles and Cross Pole(please specify if you are riding a school horse): Courses will consist of six to eight pole piles or cross poles. Flat classes will be Walk-Trot-Canter. Fences across the diagonals may be apart of these courses. School horse's will be put into their own cross pole division.
- Walk-Trot Pole Piles: Courses will consist of six to eight pole piles or cross poles. Flat classes will be Walk-Trot. Courses will be twice around the outside jumps lines or singles.
- Novice Medal 2' and Limit Medal 2'6"-The class consists of two phases. The first phase is shown over a course of obstacles. The Judge will then select contestants to show over fences or to have a flat phase for the second phase. The same horse/pony to be shown by the same rider in both phases.
- Hunter Classic (offered only the March 4th Horse Show):All horses to jump a first round of not less than 8 fences shown over a course. Fence heights to be 2', 2'6”, and 2’9”. Top 10 horses (or top 50% depending on number of entries) will return in reverse order to jump a shortened course. Ties, for first place only, will jump a third round in their original order. There will be a posted order of go.
- Jumpers: 2 classes for each height will be offered. For Large horse Shows, Jumpers may go Friday evening at 7:30pm. Jumpers Offered at 2'3" and 2'6".
- Lead Line: Riders will be askedto walk and halt on a lead line. They may beasked to demonstrate the two-point or be askeda simple question. Every rider must have a leader.
Show Fee's and Pricing:
- Division Classes $15.00
- Jumper and Medal Classes $25.00
- Hunter Classic $30.00
- Overnight Stabling $65.00
- Weekend Stabling $100.00
- Day Stalls(very limited) $45.00
- Shavings $8.00/bag pre ordered only
- Non-Showing Fee $40.00
- Post Entry Fee:$35.00
- Office Fee: $9.00
- Full Camper Hook Up $35.00/night
1. This is a formal schooling show. Formal dress is required. 2. Riders may compete in any two consecutive divisions. 3. Horses may compete in any divisions with different riders. 4. Boots and wraps will be permitted in all classes. 5. Martingales will be permitted in walk/trot, pole piles and all over fences classes. 6. Management reserves the right to excuse any horse at any time due to lameness, unfit condition or overuse with no refund of stabling fee. Class fees will be refunded. 7. Stalls are available on a limited basis, and must be paid in full to reserve. There is no refund on stalls within 10 days of the show date. Stalls must be reserved by calling or texting Aimee Latsch at (248)808-9975.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM AS YOUR STALL RESERVATION.
Please send checks to hold stalls to;
Fox Pointe Equestrian Center
7800 Dixie Hwy
Ira Twp., MI 48023 8. Entries must be received 7 days prior to the show date.
9. All competitors must wear headgear meeting ASTM/SEI standard with harness secured while mounted.
10. Schooling and arrival- Friday you may trailer in anytime after 3pm. Schooling will be held Friday until 9pm.
11. Professionals may ride judged in the “very green” division only, warm up, and jumpers. In all other events professionals may only ride un-judged.
***2022 SERIES AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED JANUARY 7TH, 2023. AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE SHOW DAY. ***