Sat, Nov 04|
Fox Pointe Equestrian Center
Mary Wanless Ride With Your Mind Clinic- RIDER & AUDITOR REGISTRATION!
Join us November 4-6, 2023and ride with Mary Wanless is an internationally renowned coach, who specializes in rider biomechanics.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 8:30 AM – Nov 06, 2023, 4:30 PM
Fox Pointe Equestrian Center, 7800 Dixie Hwy, Ira Township, MI 48023, USA
About the Event
Mary Wanless is an internationally renowned coach, who specializes in rider biomechanics. She coaches riders across the entire spectrum from club to Olympic level. She is the author of the “Ride With Your Mind” books, and her most recent book is “Rider Biomechanics”. She has also authored twelve DVDs, and hosts webinars. Mary has a B.Sc. Degrees in both Physics and Applied Sports Coaching, and holds the British Horse Society Instructors BHSI certificate. Her aim is to demystify talent and to teach “feel”.
Mary does a 1 hour work shop with clinic Participants and Auditors.
Clinic Information and Amentities; (WE DO HAVE A WAITING LIST CURRENTLY TO RIDE IN THE CLINIC, PLEASE CLICK WAIT LIST TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST)
- All riders will recieve a 1 hour semi-private clinic slot with Mary per day. 2 riders per 1 hour session.
- Auditors welcome
- All levels of rider and horses are welcome.
- Lunch offered Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for Clinic participants and auditors.
Clinic Pricing (stabling includes daily stall cleaning)
- 3- Day Clinic without stabling $925.00
- Pre-order bedding: $8.00 per bag (stalls are matted 12' x 12')
Auditor Pricing: INCLUDES 1 HOUR WORK SHOP WITH MARY PER DAY AND LUNCH.
- 1-day auditing $35.00
- 3-day auditing $85.00
- Full Camper Hook Up $25/day (water and electric)
- Day of clinic stall $20 per day
- 50% clinic deposit due when making Clinic reservation. Deposit are non-refundable 1 month prior to the clinic. You may exchange horse or rider combination to fill the spot, however no refunds will be given 1 month prior to the clinic.
- Clinic balance will be due 10/25/2023. You will receive an emailed invoice.
Trailer in participants
- Please arrive a half hour prior to scheduled ride time.
- Please leave a comment on the registration page if you have a preference for ride times.
If you are ready to register for our clinic, please click the RSVP button.
If you have any questions please text or call Tammy (810) 650-2732
8 hours 30 minutes
Includes work shop with Mary and Lunch$70.00+$1.75 service fee
Auditor- 1 day only
Auditor Fee includes 1-day of the clinic with Work shop with Mary and Lunch$35.00+$0.88 service fee
Auditor- 3- day
This includes Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. With Mary's workshop and lunch$85.00+$2.13 service fee
RIDER WAIT LIST
PLEASE REGISTER TO BE ADDED TO THE RIDER WAITING LIST, WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF A SPOT BECOMES AVALIABLE.$0.00